- A pen of pulpwood
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. #347. 1930. Where preaching and practice meet. R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester, harvests pulpwood by thinning an over-crowded stand of pines. An understory of hardwoods is left as a secondary crop and to act as a wind protector for the tall open stand of pines. R.W. Graeber's farm. Guilford County.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Guilford County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).