- Showing thinned and unthinned portions of timber stand improvement projects
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Grady, Perry L. more info on Grady, Perry L. (Perry Linwood), 1940-
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. #792. 1936. Showing thinned and unthinned portions of Timber Stand Improvement projects - Iredell Contest. Farm of Murdock Bros.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).