- Making molasses in Madison County
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. #839. 1936. Making molasses in Madison County. Small limbs and brush from an improvement cutting in woodland on Mr. C.E. Forester's farm were used to cook this syrup. Left to right: Mr. Haney, Assistant County Agent, a neighbor, and Mr. Forester.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Madison County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).