Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- J.R. Redding, agent of Granville County pointing out to farmers the wood cut from a thinning operation on the farm of Willie Peace, Oxford, N.C.
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. #1119. March, 1942. J.R. Redding, Negro agent of Granville County pointing out to colored farmers the wood cut from a thinning operation on the farm of Willie Peace, of Route 4, Oxford, N.C.
Community and Extension
African American farmers
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)