Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Timber stand impovement demonstration, farm of C.D. Hooks, Wayne County
Community and Extension
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. #808. 1936. Timber stand improvement demonstration, farm of C.D. Hooks, Wayne County. A.S. Knowles, Assistant County Agent, Mr. Hooks and Harold Penny, Johnston County 4-H Club member aiding Assistant Extension Forester in an estimate of standing trees for cubic and board feet content.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Wayne County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).