- Farm boys from the Rutherfordon High School piling wood thinned from the farm of J.C. Bugg.
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #440. 1931. Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber , Extension Forester. Farm boys from the Rutherfordton High School piling wood thinned from 1/10 acre at the farm of J.C. Bugg. After measuring result they found that they had taken a harvest of 1.5 cords or 15 cords per acre from these cull trees, and leaving a double crop of 350 trees per acres for future harvests. THIN TIMBER IT PAYS
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).