- Vocational agricultural students and farmers at a timber stand improvement demonstration
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #941. 1937. Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Vocational agricultural students and farmers at a timber stand improvement demonstration on the farm of Clive Cagle, Moore County. They cut, with five axes available, the weed and crowded trees from one-half (1/2) acres in one and a half (1 1/2) hours.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).