Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Shortleaf Pine Thinned by Owner, Clemmons, NC
Community and Extension
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- United States. Bureau of Forestry more info on United States. Bureau of Forestry
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: W.R. Mattoon, July, 1932. Shortleaf pine thinned by owner, W.S. Myres, Rt. 2, Clemmons, Davidson [Forsyth] County. Result: 5 yrs. Lease at $50 yearly, etc. (Progressive Farmer of April 28, 1928) No tree to be cut. Group of visiting farmers.
Mattoon, Wilbur R.
more info on Mattoon, Wilbur R. (Wilbur Reed), 1875-1941
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).