- Spruce and Balsam forest, slopes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- United States. Bureau of Forestry more info on United States. Bureau of Forestry
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: W.R. Mattoon, July, 1932. Spruce and balsam forest, slopes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Swain County. Altitude 5,000 ft. near Newfownd Gap
Mattoon, Wilbur R.
more info on Mattoon, Wilbur R. (Wilbur Reed), 1875-1941
Swain County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).