- Black rattlesnake
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- United States. Bureau of Forestry more info on United States. Bureau of Forestry
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: W.R. Mattoon, July, 1932. Black rattlesnake, 44 to 46 inches. Camps Mondamin and Tawasentha, Tuxedo, N.C.
Mattoon, Wilbur R.
more info on Mattoon, Wilbur R. (Wilbur Reed), 1875-1941
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field: