- County Agent D.H. Sutton presenting an axe as prize in thinning contest
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- United States. Bureau of Forestry more info on United States. Bureau of Forestry
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: W.R. Mattoon, July, 1932. Thinned pine demonstration of G.E. Smith, Farmer, Hudson. County Agent D.H. Sutton presenting an axe as prize in thinning contest
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).