- 4-H club boys swimming at Camp Swannanoa
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- United States. Bureau of Forestry more info on United States. Bureau of Forestry
- Mattoon, Wilbur R. more info on Mattoon, Wilbur R. (Wilbur Reed), 1875-1941
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: W.R. Mattoon, July, 1932. 4-H Club boys from Haywood County at Camp Swannanoa. Swimming pool at camp.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).