- Hal Trott and his father standing beside a portion of the seven cords cut from Hal's timber thinning project.
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #1138, April, 1942, Farm Forest Series by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. 4-H Club member, Hal Trott, of Richlands (Onslow County) and his father (N.C. Trott) standing beside a portion of the seven cords cut from Hal's timber thinning project.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).