Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Donald and Richard Troxler of Alamance County thin their pines as a 4-H project
Community and Extension
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #996, 1939, Farm Forest Series by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. Donald and Richard Troxler of Alamance County thin their pines as a 4-H project.
Alamance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).