Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Adrian Lamb and J.P. Stovall look over the timber thinning project conducted by Adrian in competition for the award trip
Community and Extension
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #1125, April, 1942, Farm Forest Series by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. Adrian Lamb, Jr. , 4-H Club member, Ingold, N.C. (Sampson County) and Assistant County Agent J.P. Stovall look over the timber thinning project conducted by Adrian in competition for the award trip.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)