- Jack Ray Tart and his timber thinning project
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. Jack Ray Tart, 16-year-old 4-H Club member of Sampson County, and his timber thinning project. He did all the work after school and on Saturdays. He is president of his club, and he graduates this year.
Sampson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).