- 4-H Club members in woods for forest thinning Club project
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. Assistant County Agent J.P. Stovall and Jack Ray Tart, 4-H Club member, (Dunn, N.C. , Route 5) look over Jack’s timber thinning project, which won the Sampson County championship for 1942
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Sampson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).