- Group of 4-H Club boys attending forestry lecture at White Lake Camp
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. Group of 4-H Club boys from Martin and Edgecombe counties attending forestry lecture at White Lake Camp, summer 1936
White Lake (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).