- Group of 4-H Club members on forestry field trip, White Lake Camp
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. Group of Johnston County club members on forestry field trip with Assistant Extension Forester, White Lake Camp, July, 1936
White Lake (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).