- Fred Claridge giving instruction in timber scaling and estimating at Forestry Camp for Farm Boys
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber Extension Forester. Fred Claridge says, “hold the stick straight when sighting the height of a tree” wile giving instruction in timber scaling and estimating at Forestry Camp for Farm Boys, August 26-31, 1946, Bladen Lakes State Forest. Griffiths, Barnes and Gray backing up Claridge; Ross Douglass back of the boys.
Bladen County (N.C.)
Bladen Lakes State Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).