Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Samuel Kirby Discusses Forest Conservation
Community and Extension
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry, by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Mr. Samuel Kirby in action. Mr. Kirby is giving his "Spiritual" lecture before the Club boys and girls of Columbus County preparing them to receive the discussion of "Our Duty in Conserving the American Forests" by the Extension Forester. Lake Waccamaw, N.C. Aug 18th, 1926
Lake Waccamaw (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).