- Farm Club Boys at Tri-County Encampment
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Group # 2. Farm club boys at Tri-County Encampment (Davie, Davidson & Forsyth) studying management of the farm forest. July 21st, 1926
Davie County (N.C.)
Davidson County (N.C.)
Forsyth County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).