- Farm boys learning to control forest fires while at Foresty Camp.
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- 1172 1946 Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber. Walter Clark (center) explains the use of tractor and fire plows in control of forest fires, at "Forestry Camp for Farm Boys," August 26-31, 1946, Bladen Lakes State Forest.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Bladen County (N.C.)
Bladen Lakes State Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).