Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- 26 year old Black Walnut tree on the farm of T.D. Brown
Community and Extension
Eastern black walnut
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back of photo. 384 1930 Farm Forestry Series By R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester A 26 year old Black Walnut tree 18 inches D.B.H. Yield for 1930, 7 bushels of hulled walnuts. Farm of T.D. Brown, Salisbury, N.C.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)