Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Lumber Truck
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm truck just finished unloading pulpwood. Farmers bring in any amount of wood and load from truck to car, usually, (sometimes wood placed on ground) and collect payment immediately. Quite frequently this type of truck may bring mixed load of two or three veneer blocks of cedar logs and pulpwood. Note small size of some pieces of wood on car.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)