Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Boom-Loader Loads Logs
Community and Extension
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #1099 Farm Forestry Series. By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. A "boom-loader" loading logs from a selective cutting operation at Camp's Big Woods in Hertford County. The choice logs go to the lumber mill; small logs, laps, and cull logs go to the pulp mill.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Hertford County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).