- Forest brush
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #108. Farm Forestry Series. By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Brush piled around the base of a standing tree. This is not a good practice. County Agent P. M. Hendricks suggest that the brush from a thinning be scattered in the open places away from the tree.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).