- Yellow Poplar Tree
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #647 Farm Forestry Series. By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Yellow Poplar - Sugar Cove, on eagle Fork of Shooting Creek, Clay County, N. C. 6 ft. D. B. H. on upper side. 9 ft. diameter at ground line on upper side (equivalent to D. B. H. on the lower side of slope.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Clay County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).