- Killing Black Locust Trees
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #804. Farm Forestry Series. By R. H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. A nice stand of black locust on land to steep to cultivate. Madison County. The owner has girdled these trees, despite the fact that much of this same area, recently cultivated, is now only a mass of gullies. What a need for education.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Madison County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).