- Fuel from wood
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #575. Farm Forestry Series. By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Wood as fuel - Burnsville High School, Anson county. This school has 11 class rooms, auditorium, offices and 5 other miscellaneous rooms. Furnace used has a 7-ft. fire box fitted for coal, but wood has been used exclusively for two years.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Anson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).