- Fuel from wood
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #589. Farm Forestry Series, 1933. Wood for industrial fuel. Statesville Cotton Mills go back to wood as fuel for their boilers. This plant has been on a wood basis for 12 months using an average of 7 to 8 cords per day, and find it cheaper than coal and equally as efficient in mountain steam pressure.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).