- Forest Fire Prevention - Longleaf Pine Thinning
Forest fires -- Prevention and control
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: #1060. Farm Forestry Series. W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. Calvin Warren of Garland, Sampson County, thins longleaf pine as a 4-H Club project.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Sampson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).