- Wood Fence Without Nails
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Farm Forestry Series - 1931, R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. An "All Wood Fence" built without use of nails. This fence is manufactured by Wright Shaw, Bladenboro, N. C. R. F. D. Both posts and rails are made from Juniper. Such a fence should last without repair for 20 or more. Mr Shaw has shipped 18 miles of this fence to Pennsylvania farmers.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).