Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Mountain Pasture Erosion
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Eroding mountain pasture. With no nearby seed trees, there is little chance of reclamation except by planting to forest trees. Farm of G. W. Nicholson, John's Creek community, Jackson County.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Jackson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)