- Equipment for hauling logs
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
Forests and forestry -- Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, by W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. Hauling out logs in the swamplands of Martin County. A local shop assembled this equipment for Mr. R. C. Critcher. A special power take-off from the tractor handles the logs by use of pulley and cable.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Martin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).