- Healing of wounded Pine
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Showing healing of wound after one prong of a pine had been cut away. Farm of S. E. Wilson.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).