- Selective Cutting Methods of Shortleaf Pines
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. A good example of selective cutting and logging in second growth shortleaf pine. A full stand of thrifty growing trees has been left on the farm of F. S. Stikeleather, Alexander county.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).