- Cutting Methods :: College of Forest Resources
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Another view in the selective cutting and logging operation on the farm of F. S. Stikeleather, Alexander county. In addition to the pines left an understory of maple, gum, and dogwood is helping to utilize the land.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).