- Forest Cutting Methods by College of Forest Resources
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Farm Forestry Series, by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. Showing healing of wound after one prong of a pine had been cut away. Farm of S. E. Wilson. Franklin County.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).