- Crown studies of Shortleaf Pines by the College of Forest Resources
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Farm Forestry Series, by R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. A good example of selection cutting and logging in second growth shortleaf pine. Full stand left av. 175 trees per acre after a cut of approximately 6000 bd. ft. per acre. Farm of F. S. Stikeleather, Alexander Co. This area has been cut a second level, leaving the better trees.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Alexander County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).