- International Farm Youth Exchange delegates with Governor Moore
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Spanish Shoe--Gov. Dan Moore received a Spanish shoe Thursday (Dec. 21) from John T. Capps of Kinston. Capps recently returned from Spain where he spent six months as an International Farm Youth Exchange delegate. The work shoe he brought back for the governor is made from reprocessed tire rubber and costs about 35 cents. The minister of agriculture in Spain as the mate to Gov. Moore's shoe. On hand for the presentation is Lyman Dixon, associate state 4-H leader at N. C. State University. The IFYE program is conducted by the National 4-H Club Foundation and the N. C. Agricultural Extension Service. (N. C. State Photo by Landis Bennett) -30-Jimmy Tart-
International Farm Youth Exchange
more info on International Farm Youth Exchange
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).