- Light Horses At Work
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Horses At Work--"Light" horses, which are becoming increasingly popular in North Carolina, can be used for both work and play. NCSU Graduate Assistant Charles Hutton uses a horse to separate and pen cattle, something that is being done with increasing frequency on Tar Heel farms. This particular horse, Wicked Woman, was given to the University by Frank Hanes of Winston-Salem. -30-Tom Byrd-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).