- 4-H Member Lu Ann Bragg Demonstrate Horsemanship
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Learning--Lu Ann Bragg, 4-H'er of Rt. 1, Franklinton, and her horse help demonstrate some of the points on horsemanship covered at a clinic for county extension agents at N. C. State University. Left, Charles Gantt, Granville County assistant agent; right, Dr. Pete Patterson, NCSU extension livestock specialist. -30-Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).