- 4-H Scholarship Winners
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Scholarship Winners--Wells Hall, Mt. Ulla, Rt. 1, and Anna Lee Hawes, Rose Hill, Rt. 2, have been selected to receive scholarships to the Danforth 4-H Leadership Camp in Michigan this summer. The winners were selected in a day-long series of interviews by a panel of judges at North Carolina State University. -30-Jimmy Tart
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).