- Southern Bell Telephone Company Presents Check to State 4-H Leader Chester D. Black
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Presents Check--Robert E. Wood, district manager for Southern Bell Telephone Co., Raleigh, (right) presents a check for $5,200 to Dr. Chester Black, state 4-H leader at North Carolina State University. The funds will be used to support 4-H forestry activities, including a camp for county forestry project winners. The camp will be held June 7-12 at Millstone 4-H Camp near Ellerbe. The state forestry project winner receives a trip to National 4-H Congress in Chicago in late November. Southern Bell is one of the largest annual contributors to the 4-H program. -30-Jimmy-Tart-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Black, Chester Dunlap more info on Black, Chester Dunlap, 1929-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).