- North Carolina 4-H Club Congress
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- State Officers--Each wearing victory smiles, these four club members were elected to top state 4-H offices in Raleigh last week by delegates to North Carolina 4-H Congress. George Cunningham (lower center) of Franklin was elected president. Others, left to right: Laura Pippin, Fremont, vice president; David Buffaloe, Garner, reporter; and Amy Drew, Rockwell, secretary-treasurer. (NCSU Photo by Bill Threewitts) -30-Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).