- North Carolina Jaycees endorse 4-H Automobile Program
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Endorses Project--The North Carolina Jaycees have endorsed the 4-H automotive program and have agreed to provide leadership and assistance in promoting the program among Tar Heel teenagers, 14 years of age and older. Some 3,200 youngsters have already participated in Charlotte. Shown are (left to right): Jim Ollis, Laurinburg, president, North Carolina Jaycees; Jane Morris, assistant extension agent in charge of the Mecklenburg County 4-H automotive program; and Carl Miller, director of youth activity programs for Firestone Tire & Rubber Co., Akron, Ohio. The 4-H program is conducted by the North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service through offices located in each county. Firestone has sponsored the 4-H automotive program nation-wide for 11 years. -30-Jimmy Tart-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).