- 4-H Scholarship Winners
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Danforth Delegates--Mary Morris, Rt. 2 Colerain, and Mike Carpenter, Rt. 3, Clyde (center) received congratulations from Dr. T. C. Blalock, state 4-H Club leader (left), after being named representatives to Danforth Leadership Camp in Michigan this summer. Miss Morris and Carpenter were selected Friday (Feb. 23) in a day-long series of interviews by a panel of judges at North Carolina State University. -30-Jimmy Tart-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).