- Delegates to National 4-H Conference
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Conference Delegates--These outstanding 4-H'ers have been selected to attend the National 4-H Club Conference in Washington, D. C., April 22-23. Chosen on Thursday (Feb. 23) in a day-long series of interviews by a panel of judges at North Carolina State University were (left to right) Nancy Landen, Lilesville; Kenneth Clapp, Rt. 1, Whitsett; Judy McLean, Rt. 2, Horse Shoe; and John Pat McDowell, Rt. 2, Tarboro. -30-Jimmy Tart-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).