- Governor Dan Moore receiving gift from 4-H Youth Development
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H Youth Development -- 4-H Member with Governor Dan Moore; Receives Gift--Gov. Moore received a gift of tobacco leaves in a gold-engraved frame Thursday (Dec. 21) from Mecklenburg County 4-H Club member Jane Morris. At the presentation were (left to right) Dr. George Hyatt Jr., director of the N. C. Agricultural Extension Service; Dr. H. Brooks James, dean of agriculture and life sciences at N. C. State University; Miss Morris; and Bob Thompson, sales supervisor of the Lumberton tobacco markets. The gift, courtesy of the Fairmont and Lumberton tobacco markets, was made to Gov. Moore for his support of the 4-H Club program "on behalf of all North Carolina 4-H Club members." (N. C. State Photo by Landis Bennett) -30-Jimmy Tart-
more info on Hyatt, George, 1915-1994
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).